What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What is your Favorite Stage?

Go down 
+4
Darkmetroidomega
Chozo
TheDarkPlumber2.0
flamemetal3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 am

flamemetal3 wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
My home stage would be Pictochat, since apparently I'm the only one who likes it Razz
Haha Pictochat, that's one of the better stages out there. Its got to be the longest, non walk-off floating stage in the game. ~The edges are funky but interesting to interact with. And stuff like the fireballs and the moving cart are annoying at times. Fun stage TDP, you should master it, I'm sure you'll get good.

I need to learn how to land on the cart everytime... like riding an angry, invincible rhino. I hate that pyramid of boxes and the spikes the most, they encourage camping.
Back to top Go down
flamemetal3
Hunter
flamemetal3

Male
Brawl FC : 1161-0480-7751

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
I hate that pyramid of boxes and the spikes the most, they encourage camping.

Ha, the pyramid of squares has got to be one of my new favorite assets about Pictochat. : ) I learned this little trick with Marth...
And the spikes really are super dangerous. You might as well just play the waiting game while you stay in between the spike poles because either you take a lot of damage from those things or you land right into your opponents next attack. If you have time limit matches, it might be a problem. Camping like you said TDP takes a different role inside the spikes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 pm

So... much... hatred... for... PICTOCHAT!
So, I don't mind whenever someone uses the stage right.
What I hate is:
Camping
Camping
Luck

So often my opponent just hides in a favorable part of the stage. Other times they get saved by the stage changing, or it arranging so that I don't have any good approach.
Now, those people who continually fight well AND integrate the stage into their game are fine with me, I may even envy them a little.
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 pm

You know I fight with honor. The stage changing all the time is rather exciting, and I'm fine with the luck aspect of it... you must remain crafty throughout the match, with many different tactics in mind. And that's fine by me.

It does suck about campers, but I'd rather hate the player, not the game.
Back to top Go down
flamemetal3
Hunter
flamemetal3

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
It does suck about campers, but I'd rather hate the player, not the game.

My way of looking at losses points towards Lag and match-ups. If there's no lag then I don't care for the match-up either. But if there's lag and I have the upper hand on the match-up then I better win or else I'm going suicide.

ToC, not that many people hate Pictochat, it's my 82nd favorite stage (including my custom stages). : )
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Wait, we count custom stages? Let me go back and repost...

Man, there are too many good custom stages out there. Of course, I have an obsession with them, and I'd still rather play, oh, Final Destination or something to settle important matches, but custom stages are an addiction of mine. you know, if you somehow missed that
Back to top Go down
flamemetal3
Hunter
flamemetal3

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah, FD has always been pretty cool. And the whole nasty ledge thing that everyone talks about actually has its advantages. As it provides characters that can wall cling, some pretty good moments of safety. Then its easily a neat place for most Final Smashes. Flat for straight forward combat. And just nice visuals in the background for our viewing pleasures.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Plus, it has the optimal placement between KO boundaries in my opinion. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it seems perfect... just far enough from each boundary to prevent an easy KO (except for those spikes, of course) but not far enough to keep unwanted opponents from coming back from every shot.
Back to top Go down
flamemetal3
Hunter
flamemetal3

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Plus, it has the optimal placement between KO boundaries in my opinion. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it seems perfect... just far enough from each boundary to prevent an easy KO (except for those spikes, of course) but not far enough to keep unwanted opponents from coming back from every shot.

True that Plumber, true that..
And are you cool with the ceiling height too. Cause I am, but there are others who think its high. Compare it to Battlefield and you'll easily see the difference. Only other stages with a high ceiling are Bridge of Eldin, Pictochat, and maybe Luigi's Mansion and Temple.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 pm

flamemetal3 wrote:
TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:

True that Plumber, true that..
And are you cool with the ceiling height too. Cause I am, but there are others who think its high. Compare it to Battlefield and you'll easily see the difference. Only other stages with a high ceiling are Bridge of Eldin, Pictochat, and maybe Luigi's Mansion and Temple.

The boundaries seem to be fine with most people, even the ceiling. I think that honestly FD is the most balanced of all stages as far as size and placement go, but BF still plays the best IMO. What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
flamemetal3
Hunter
flamemetal3

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 am

Triforce Of Chozo wrote:
The boundaries seem to be fine with most people, even the ceiling. I think that honestly FD is the most balanced of all stages as far as size and placement go, but BF still plays the best IMO. What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 Icon_tongue

I used to not like Battlefield all that much before, but now that's changed because I've learned how to actually utilize the platforms. As others should know, the platforms aren't just there to make the stage look prettier, but they can be used to form a sort of layer that can be passed or used as kind of like shield from attacks. Don' know if it's making sense, but the point is that I like Battlefield very much now, just as much as Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

Well, I'll still say that BF is too small, but you guys got me to accept it, so whatever.

FD's ceiling is a bit high, but it should be that way... most attacks send you up anyway, and I'm tired of SDing when I Wario Waft on BF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Stage?   What is your Favorite Stage? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite Stage?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4