So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted Empty
PostSubject: So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted   So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

what is this?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm not one to point fingers and make false accusations

well, i am actually
Which is why i accuse Chozo of doing this. We'll discuss his punishment later, but for now i would like to change this abomination to something more appropriate. How can I go about accomplishing this?
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted   So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

How about niggers.
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted   So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Chozo wrote:
How about niggers.

This is the kind of behavior I am talking about. This can no longer go unpunished. YOU WONDER WHY I HOP FROM DOUBLES PARTNER TO DOUBLES PARTNER. OUR RELATIONSHIP IS TOXIC; YOU DON'T RESPECT ME.

I can't stand to look at you. The only reason we even lasted so long is because you weren't opposed to me facing away from you when you flipped your sausage. Jerk.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

PostSubject: Re: So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted   So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 pm

I cannot reveal the nature of that image source but I will inform you that the necessary action has been taken. A high-five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted   So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted Empty

Back to top Go down

So I was casually coming to this site to see what was up when suddenly, i was violently assaulted
Page 1 of 1