The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up

Go down 
+3
AngryBadger
Chozo
Conway
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up Empty
PostSubject: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Cownay's birthday is on the 25th of June son. THATS RIGHT BOI Halfway to christmas EXACTLY. Not only will I expect gifts like free stars and small european countrys. I gonna be rocking out all day wit my bad self, because Im generally that more awesome than you.

Ya'll best recognize
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I'll have many gifts ready and waiting for you on wifi. If you're lucky, there'll be lube. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah, you'll need plenty of it.
Back to top Go down
AngryBadger
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
AngryBadger

Male
Brawl FC : 3051-5262-4330

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

I didn't know someone great like Conway would even bother celebrating his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Its not about me celebrating at all, its about everyone else celebrating while I enjoy their company and praise.

Isnt that what birthdays are about for everyone?

Example: My Sweet 16 TV series. Its more about the attention they get than the actual party.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 am

Hate to coat tail ride, but I have a birthday coming up on June 15th. Granted, it won't be the Mario Party sized shindig Conway's throwing, but there will be a little ceremony in my basement. Stars are a bit much for my taste, but if you have anything like rocks or copies of the Super Mario Bros Movie I'll take them (provided you don't throw them at me).
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Hate to coat tail ride, but I have a birthday coming up on June 15th. Granted, it won't be the Mario Party sized shindig Conway's throwing, but there will be a little ceremony in my basement. Stars are a bit much for my taste, but if you have anything like rocks or copies of the Super Mario Bros Movie I'll take them (provided you don't throw them at me).

I don't happen to have the Super Mario Bros Movie, but I do have two episodes of Pokemon on VHS. "Island of the Giant Pokemon" and "Tentacool and Tentacruel." Ah, such good times... Actually, you can't have that, I'm only teasing. If you like rocks, Badger uses Kirby now, and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to drop a few on your head. And hey, don't ever underestimate the fun to be had in a basement--you could always kidnap someone, force them to come to your celebration (ceremony? If so, they can double as a sacrifice!), and no one would ever know.
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:15 pm

I'd do a lot more than force them to come to my celebration. But I keep it pg here so lets just say they will be needing the lube.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPlumber2.0
Hunter
TheDarkPlumber2.0

Male
Brawl FC : 4426 1734 7606

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 am

Lube isn't exactly my idea of party. But hey, to each his own.

Actually, Chozo, I have the movie on DVD. But hey, the more tvs I can play it on simutaneously, the better. As for rock kirby badger, go ahead... nothing says "yay it's my birthday" than someone posing as a furious mammal using an eight inch puff ball to kick my ***.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 pm

TheDarkPlumber2.0 wrote:
Lube isn't exactly my idea of party. But hey, to each his own.

Actually, Chozo, I have the movie on DVD. But hey, the more tvs I can play it on simutaneously, the better. As for rock kirby badger, go ahead... nothing says "yay it's my birthday" than someone posing as a furious mammal using an eight inch puff ball to kick my ***.

Yeah, you weren't really around yesterday, so I kind of forgot what day it was. I remembered this morning lol. Funny to be remembered before the event and after, but not during. Anyway, happy belated birthday.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

The day approacheth. Soon my friends. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkmetroidomega
O Captain! My Captain!
O Captain! My Captain!
Darkmetroidomega

Male
Brawl FC : 2320-5897-5717

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Conway wrote:
The day approacheth. Soon my friends. Soon.
Once it's over, I'm locking this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/darkmetroidomega
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Probably for the best, it was created originally as a joke anyway.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Conday has arrived.
Back to top Go down
AngryBadger
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
AngryBadger

Male
Brawl FC : 3051-5262-4330

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Congay wrote:
Conday has arrived.

Happy Birthday mah good fellow.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Yes, happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Its that time again.
Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

ily conway
Is there anything I can get you!? You'll have my adulation and worship as usual, of course. Just say the word...
AND TDP, GTF ON HERE MOAR SO I CAN WISH YOU A HAPPY B-DAY ON THE 15TH
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

Fourteen hookers. All must be clean. One of them must be an 8/10, the others no lower than a 5.

Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am

I've already gathered 13 of your 14 hookers. I have a question though. How does your rating system work? I ask because I know a girl who would be a 9 (potential girl number 14), but she had an unfortunate accident that took away half of her body. Would that make her a 4.5 (and would that round up?), or is she still a 9?
Note: She still has a mouth and armpits.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh god lol
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

All body parts must be in tact. I cant have blood on my nethers.
Back to top Go down
AAlegends
n00blord
AAlegends

Male
Brawl FC : 0647-1023-9618

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Have a good one Conway.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Happy conday to all. It is a time of joy for not only this man, but for all who happen to be alive at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Happy Conday, since chatlogs aren't permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up   The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up Empty

Back to top Go down

The more important than your birthday birthdays coming up
Page 1 of 1