wat. MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
wat. MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
wat. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
wat. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
wat. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
wat. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
wat. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
wat. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
wat. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
wat. EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
wat. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
wat. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

wat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

wat. Empty
PostSubject: wat.   wat. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 am

Welcome to the Rapid Dissension Boards!

Here on Rapid Dissension, a list of rules is enforced that users must be aware of. In this list you will find what is expected of you as a member, as well as commonly known rules for any messaging board. Below is the list of rules:

Do not double post. You should not post twice when you want to add a point to your comment. Use the modify button to edit your previous text
   No necroposting. If a topic has been untouched for over 3 months, do not leave a comment unless the user who posted the topic allows you to
   No cursing. EVER. Filters are activated (which, unfortunately, may interfere with regular messages), but if any inappropriate language is posted purposely, the user that sent the message will receive a consequence based on ranking and/or member group
   No sexism, racism, etc. There is absolutely no racist or sexist comments allowed here. Breaking this rule results in a 3-day account disable. The 2nd time, the user is banned permanently
   No vulgarity. This site is not meant to be used in an inappropriate manner, and no vulgar language is allowed here. Any vulgar language used will result in a 10% warning meter increase
   No copying of another's topic allowed. If I see a user stealing a previously-used topic, then that user will have their account disabled for a number of days. If the offending user also has over 60% on their warning meter, they may be permanently banned
   Hacking results in bans. If anyone on this site tries to hack into another person's account, or into the system's administration features, then that user will be banned, no questions asked.
   You must stay active. Depending on your status on the forum, if you do not log back on in the given amount of time, your account may be deleted to free up space. You may still create another account after this happens

For further enlightenment on staying active, visit [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Do not flame work. Criticism is helpful, but no flaming is allowed here on the Rapid Dissension forum. Any rude behavior will result in a warning meter rise, as well as a 1-day disabled account
   No spamming. Spamming is not tolerated well on this forum, and any user who spams will receive a consequence based upon ranking
   There is no Secret Alliance. You cannot pester staff members into revealing important information regarding this forum. If this happens, the user will automatically be banned (depending upon the information that they are trying to learn)
   Staff members do not receive immortality. If staff members violate any of the rules, then they may receive punishment as well as the other members

Consequences that apply in some of the rules may vary depending upon the status that you are in the forum:

~/\/THIS SECTION RESERVED FOR FUTURE REVISION\/\~

NOTE: If staff members violate important rules 2 times, they are immediately taken of their position

Staff members, you are expected to be professional and capable of handling the assignments you are given. These rules must be enforced by you. You do not gain special treatment for being in the staff, so do not accept invitations to become a staff member if you cannot handle the responsibility!

NOTE: This topic is inevitable to change, so please keep yourself familiar with the rules. Thank you, and enjoy yourself on the forum!
~TheMasterDusk

When was this stuff ever enforced? Knowing how cheeky Dusk is he'll probably temporarily disable my account for pointing this out but then that would be abuse of power and he'd have to be stripped of his position and his clothing for breaking his own rule. Or I'd be strike one for him. Actually I remember the time when Dusk edited my post for the sake of pleasure so I've already been his strike one. Mayhap he would care to go another round? ;o

Also the only admins are allowed to see this link thing is becoming pervasive. Find some way to take care of it or be lazy and make me an admin.

Oh and I'm gonna check for that warn meter too, if I don't find it I'm gonna complain.

Last edited by ~Momentai~ on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male

wat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat.   wat. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 am

Where is the warning meter?
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

wat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat.   wat. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:51 am

I have edited your message in lieu of dusk doing so.

also I've searched the settings several times but I can't seem to find a way to turn that admin thing off.
Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male

wat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat.   wat. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am

(shifty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat.   wat. Empty

Back to top Go down

wat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-