Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male
Brawl FC : 3781-0731-7137

Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
^Made me a montage of my likes CAN you find out what each thing is?

Dear Friends and Enemies of Galaxy,

It is currently 10:34am I'm 20 years old and I have come to inform you that I will be away for roughly 2 months plus. Why is this so some may ask (some may actually praise this and more power to them)
Well the answer is simply this Im am shipping off to the United States Coast Guard to Cape May, New Jersey which is a long ways away from my home in Orange, Texas and it is currently
snowing right now over there but anyways I'll in the boot camp portion so yay me? How do I feel some may ask. I've told my family this "Nuetral" just because its only to better myself
but one cannot keep me away from my fighter <3 competitive Smash and 2-D Fighters. The process will be like this on Month 1 I will be doing things such as running laps, sit-ups, push-ups,ect.
Month 2 will compose of my Job I wish to do for the time I'm over there which I intend to choose Electronic Technician (ET) I will be going as a E1 (in video game terms a n00b) as that defines my rank.
Not sure what to expect but being a straight A+ student I see no fear in the unknown, of course like most parents they will miss me and not to mention my friends I've come to know throughout my life both
Real Life and Online friends, each hold a special place for me in some way, shape, or form. To my enemies (You know who you are) I wish you were more understanding of me and as I to you. We may not have had the same
thoughts and/or beliefs in certain astetics but eh its the internet so why get mad at all they are merely words and words cannot harm you as I generally make basic convo and like to mess around from time to time (Trolling some others call it).
Hmmm, what else could I say

I "was" going to post this in the FCs thread-this portion below but seeing as Im banned for a month for quote-unquote "spamming" I'd suppose it be best to post it here instead-so giant middle finger to the mods of FC oh how you fail so much
(To FCs: FCs in 2008...when I signed into the site I was new to the lands of the internet and you were my starting point but as soon as mid-2011 came a mutation appeared within you, what could it be you may ask (Well knowing you probably not) but it's
simply this, your mods are severely corrupted and have power that which they cannot handle its like they have money burning a hole in their pocket but instead its the power. You Admins have been fine but there something croooked about the mods that you probably don't know fully.
They will deny this and will band together saying that I'm wrong but hopefully when I get back someone pure will overtake them (You know who you guys are do not deny it....-_-) Please Admins please make the site back to how it was...I'd say a few things regarding Corey but it be pointless
to even argue over as the same exccuse will pop up...but um I don't think I have anything else to say regarding that so uhh I kinda fail at ending these little messages so take care mi amigos and to those who hate me...thats fine too because you just keep giving me ammo to work with Very Happy

Well RD guess ill be off now so I'll cya later my friends...no Mondre you shan't have me....-_-'
lol!
StarGalaxy777
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Conway wrote:
Good luck bro.

It's 18:04:14 and I'm currently in Pensilvania and am in the airport bout to get onto the bus in a hour or so and then the inevitable yelling and shouting and yelling then the shaving of my head sniff*sniff*

Ill see if I can keep you guys updated sooooo

See you later Cowboy
Back to top Go down
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Your friend from Texas will be arriving soon

Oooooh the stories I have for ya

I think Im finally unbanned from fcs now

I miss the computer.....
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

How was boot camp?
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 am

Chozo wrote:
How was boot camp?

When I catch yall in the chat my story shall be told in the meantime ill be fiddling with SSB and Ult Marvel 3

I somehow still know alot of PTs Ats even squirts.....now to find a time to play human players and work my way frim there
Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Chozo wrote:
How was boot camp?

Wait, since when does squirtle have advanced techniques?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp   Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy will be in In the USCG Boot Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RD Archive :: Old Introductions and Going Away-
Jump to: