Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD MRtzfpQ
Sorry this is a private party, log in or register
to get your name on the list.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRD WebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is under immense reconstruction at the moment, but new members are still welcome to register
Newly registered members should start by making an introduction thread.
Any other thread they attempt to make will be locked until an introduction has been made.
All users with zero posts will be removed at the end of the month.
If you have any ideas, hit up the admins in the chat or shoot them a PM.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Conway was here in 2020
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 am by Conway

» Happy Birthday to TDP
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm by CallousVulpix

» It's time for RD to revive
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm by AngryBadger

» Hello boys and girls
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm by AngryBadger

» Rapid Dissension Skype chat group
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm by Chozo

» How did Rosalina get in over Daisy
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am by ~Momentai~

» Sound Off?
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:28 pm by Chozo

» Requesting a Smash Meeting
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 pm by StarGalaxy777

» SSB4 3DS
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 am by AngryBadger

» We need an SSB4 section.
Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am by AngryBadger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male
Brawl FC : 3781-0731-7137

Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:30 am

SG777 reporting here from rainy Texas and its approximately 1 hour before December 25th and to be honest I just woken up after a 5 hour sleep and cannot sleep at the moment so I decided to take some time and write a note to my online buddies I've come to know and enjoy the company throughout my time here at good ole RD. As I sit here and type contemplating on what to type up next, I guess the only reasonable thing I can say is Merry Christmas or should I say it Happy Holidays or to a extent Happy Christmas (Man I hate being politically correct). That was one of the things that grinded my gears. A Ventriloquist name Jeff Dunham had a sketch with the one named Walter heard Jeff saying the above and I recall Walter saying "Screw you it's Merry Christmas", or something along that line and I felt the same way. It's still raining over here and the weather reporter said that's its a 100% chance of rain, but I doubt any sort of snow will befall us, heck even sleet won't come.....damn you Heat Mizer. Which brings me to my next little tid-bit. Christmas Specials, yes the ones you see on shows such as ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas,Hallmark, and a few other ones. I love the oldies specials and when I say oldies I mean the ones with the stop motion animation like "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" just because back then it took alot of work considering what was being done and was very time consuming and I like those type of things in general. I guess my favorite outta the bunch would be hmmm, lemme think for a min... ... ... ah yes now I remember it was "It was the year without a Santa Claus", I still think Snow Mizer was a BA and had a catchy song. But I must say this I dont like the new specials they make nowadays just because its not what I'm not used to since my childhood days as a kid, not to mention redone Christmas Songs (Don't even get me started on it). I asked "Sandy Claws" for a PS3 Hori Fightstick so I can "Get Gud" in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, cause thats a very fun game since I started playing it. Yeah, that all I really requested this year. I took the time yesterday to go to the store and purchase some GIF.ts for my lil Brother (Luigi64) and lil Sister. I didn't know what to get my brother because he seldom wanted anything so I got him a NSMBW Luigi Plush (Maybe he'll like it, at least that's what I'm hoping). Now my lil sister was easier to get. She likes those little Bakugan things (The little orb things that turn into a creature) so I got one of those because she only has like one and to tell you the truth, it looks like it about to kick the bucket because its soooo old so I'm sure she will enjoy it very much so. Apparently the bought presents for me as well and I have no clue what they are. Hmm what else to say? Ah yes now I know how to close this little ramble of mine. How I spend my Christmas day. Believe me it's rather simple but it gets the job done. I would wake up early which is uncommon for me but I'm usually excited like a little kid (I'm sorry but that's just how I am) I get up to see what Sandy Claws ;3 has given me and my family, I kinda inspect the tree to see which presents are whose i kinda move the boxes slightly to get a idea whats inside and precariously put them back exactly (We don't open our presents like in the TV, we wait till everyone has taken a shower and has gotten dressed up for filming). Then I'll ponder on what's what. itll be round I dunno 4 o clock so I would kill some time playing some games for a hour or two because I usually cannot sleep around this time and maybe...MAYBE I'll head to bed and sleep for a hours worth of shut eye only to get ready for the day then we get a freebie present to open (But it has to be small for obvious reasons). We open whatever it is and play with it and then....then.....begins the argueous (made up word) task of playing the waiting game. We don't open presents till like 1-4pm so it's like waiting for the last day of school to let out...you know where the kids are just looking at the clock just waiting for the bell to ring, but good things come to people who wait I guess.....it's just painful to withstand. Soon, Dad would give us the okay to get the party started, did I say party, I mean't the filming of the opening of the presents. One by one we each take a turn opening presents which goes from smallest to biggest present to keep the surprise factor going. Sandy Claws Has a knack for putting small presents in big boxes (Sandy is such a troll lol). Then my parents have a tendency to pull out some random present that was hiding in closet, which is normally a finale. After that we proceed to eating a family meal (Which I usually rush through just to play that game I always wanted) after that my parents are normally tired and head off to bed while we would get the OK to tend to playing with our gifts and chatting with one another about them and play with them till late night........

And that is where babies come from :/ (ATHF reference anyone?) ... ... ... naw JK my friends, hopefully you enjoyed what my life is during this Christmas season and I give you the option to tell other around here what the Holdidays are like for you. Be safe guy spend time with your family and/or friends and just enjoy it while you can, thank you for your time. SG777 signing off wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Spoiler:

^Random Christmas Jeff Dunham bits^
Back to top Go down
~Momentai~
Hunter
~Momentai~

Male
Brawl FC : 1806-5510-7203
Location : Workin' the corner (coming soon to a neighborhood near you!)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 am

I sorta tl;dr'd this, I'll get to it later today. I'm far too busy now; I need to prepare myself for the seduction of Santa.

Thank you, Star. I wish you and all other RD members (especially CONWAY <3) a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well~

edit: *sees the ponies at the top of the page*
*logs off forever*
Back to top Go down
Chozo
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Chozo

Male
Brawl FC : 1334-0833-5623

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:33 pm

I read it all Star.
Merry Christmas to everybody.
Back to top Go down
http://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/triforceofchozo
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm

I didn't catch this as I was in Tennessee for the past few days, but Merry late Christmas
Back to top Go down
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Conway wrote:
I didn't catch this as I was in Tennessee for the past few days, but Merry late Christmas

How'd that work out for ya?
Back to top Go down
Conway
Order of the Moderado
Order of the Moderado
Conway

Male
Brawl FC : 0946-5576-7124

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 am

It was fine, visited the family and all that. The ride there and back was killer though

Plus I missed my cat.

THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT
Back to top Go down
StarGalaxy777
Hunter
StarGalaxy777

Male

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:39 am

Conway wrote:
It was fine, visited the family and all that. The ride there and back was killer though

Plus I missed my cat.

THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT

I wouldn't doubt that last part bout the cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD   Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas One and All to All of My Friends At RD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RD Archive :: The Old General Board-
Jump to: